Collins Throws

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

When was the last time this team had a big time receiver? I'm not talking about a possession reciever like Mason either. We drafed Calico, C. Roby, B. Jones..these guys really haven't done squat. Excellent drafting! (Reese you bonehead). What could fans expect, we're talking about a team that drafts a QB and uses him as a possesssion WR. <grin>

2. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I think Courtney was inactive for the fins game, and I thought I saw Brandon on a couple of overthrows. Good observations on some of the posts mentioned above. Givens had some great YAC stats.

It's just too bad that KC could not have been here prior to Clarksville. Actually, I blame our poor play on the mold in the dorm.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Calico was a bust, but did you watch the Titans last year? You know when we had a quarterback who could hit on more than 50% of his throws? Roby and Jones were actually quite good until they both got ACL's.

For this game Roby was inactive and Jones was in on a number of plays, but was never thrown to as far as I can remember.

4. SteveH

SteveH Starter

When was the playoff run when we lost to the Pats? 04? That corps we had then. Drew, JMac and D Mase, that was the only time I can think that we had anything like the WRs Moon had at the Oilers..
    Remember Haywood Jeffries, Givens, Hill, even Curtis Duncan..
    Now we bring in people off the waiver wire like Bobby W.
    It's weird because I used to think Reese was THE man when it came to front office, but the more I see and read he does seem to have lost the plot..

5. Oh well, there's always Calvin Johnson or Ted Ginnn...sorry...

6. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

he was thrown to once, and had to climb over the defender to actually try and get an index finger on the ball. Double coverage by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar