Collins SI Article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That was a good read. Thanks.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

The more i read articles like this about Collins the more i want him to succeed. The guy has expirenced the highs and lows of being an NFL QB and has been in some really tough situations and found ways to bounce back. I'm glad things have turned out the way they have for him and hes getting to show what he can do. What better way to add to his story then to go out and win a SB.....

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I like how the article is dated december 15, 2008, too bad they didn't give the score for Sundays game...

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

just think how much money you could get if you knew the scores to games days before they were played. you could go the Vegas and get rich and killed.

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Sounds like some cheesy plot that Micheal J. Fox would play the starring role.

7. halt

halt Starter

KC has obviously been tested. The man has grit, and I admire him for his honesty and acceptance for himself and his actions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar