Collins Is Terrible!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I still hold to the "Carson Palmer" model. This year might be painful. Not like: "put-some-Bactine-on-it-and-walk-it-off" painful, but really disturbingly painful.

More like the Princess Bride...the pit of despair. That type of painful.

BUT it all leads to Vince gets a new weapon and/or some more protection in April, we have more cap room to bring in some vets, and next year we're back in there. Or at least not...this...bad.

2. ewoo

ewoo Starter

Rivers completed over 70% of his passes ....Collins 31%.....now would someone explain how a veteran does that bad....and don't blame it on rust!

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

It was all the rust.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea that was a classic move on Thompson. Like a bunch of second rate football players being toyed with by some professionals. They were laughing at us.

5. GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER Camp Fodder

I thought that bringing in Collins was smart but after watching him wandering around, throwing the ball randomly, I think they should start Volek and bring Young in once we have some sort of lead. Collins stinks.
    GUN

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I thought he would help us, but after these 2 showing, his career is finished. We need to start Vince Young, and let him develop. Collins isn't getting us anywhere, it's just a waste of time with him in there.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Dude, i know you haven't been very popular here lately, but...

YOU ROCK!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar