Collins Is Terrible!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

collins makes volek look like montana. that was the stupidest act of desparation (signing collins)! oh well but dont start the fire fisher crap pittsburgh went thru this and kept cowher, fish is a good coach just let us get a qb an o-line a secondary...lol fish aint the problem the personnel is and their last few drafts back to woolfolk have been very suspect not very reese like but i know its a crap shoot. trade brown, cut collins give the reins to young with white in the backfield start building towards the future and let these guys get game time experience. oh well cut collins move on from there.

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Yeah, the short "no" answer about Woolfolk starting may come back to haunt Fisher as much as the "Kerry Collins is the starter" line will.

3. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I agree. Hill hasn't looked good so far, and today's game was even worse - they were throwing at him on almost every play. I don't even remember seeing a pass thrown to Pacman's side.

What I didn't understand is why there wasn't any adjustments made? If someone is not getting it done, pull him out and get someone else in there instead of watching him get beaten all game long.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We never make adjustments.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

We just played horrible today. At least Vince Young threw his first td.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If you watched the game you'd have a noticed a lot of pass plays designed to go deep, the balls from Collins just either never got there or were badly overthrown.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Football night in America sucks too. I'll be watching NFL network from here on out.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if you get the offense in sync any play will work.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The sad part is I can already hear Fisher commenting on how fans always love the backup, and that he won't change QB just because of the fans, and what amazing progress Collins is making at practice and the influence on Young, yadda yadda yadda....

10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Did anyone see the play early in the game when one of the Chargers caught a ball and made a move on Thompson #28 and Thompson jumped up in the air(for whatever reason) and the receiver ran and dove for a decent gain to around the 5? WTF was that? Wow...I think he got tangled up in his dreads...the entire Pass defense is a disgrace. Just like last week against Pennington, everyone was talking about how great Chad looked, yet they forgot who he was playing against.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar