Collins Is Terrible!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

What are they waiting on!??? PULL HIM! Put VOLEK or YOUNG IN THE game!!! It is HARD to watch.

2. scsd57

scsd57 Guest

Now that the players have been chosen, I think that they sould start with a whole coaching revamp starting with Jeff Fisher. He has outlived his usefulness also. Any comments?

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

If Fisher cannot man up and admit that KFC was a mistake, then we really should not have any use for him.

Something so obvious should be easy to admit and fix.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Fisher will not admit he was wrong

5. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

thank you, someone relaizes it. My god collins is past his time, We are in a rebuilding state and we are bringing in 36 yr olds QBs, how stupid, i mean volek was supposed to be our man...He shoudl untill vince is ready, which i think hes close, but collins has to go

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I also doubt that he will admit error.

But if Fisher cannot admit he is wrong about KFC, then there is zero chance of him having the perception to be able to rebuild the team.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I hope you are not right about that too.

8. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

After all I've said, I take it back. Collins IS terrible.

But I won't change my mind on Volek. Terrible also.

& Vince is all we got. & he's still green. & if he gets killed out there, well ... oh well. What Bud wants, Bud gets.

This coaching staff sucks.

Norm Chow's dink & dunk offense is PATHETIC to watch.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Collins is the man!

Billy volek is a better QB with his right arm tied behind his back.

Funny that volek was supposedly fired for his bad attitude and now we have a whole team that doesn't want to play.

Collins has the experience and leadership though.:sad2:

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Fisher will not admit his mistake but I would sure like to see ALL the posters that kept supporting Volek's termination as "the coaches know what they are doing" come on and admit their error. Those of us who thought it was absurdity, moronic and just plain ridiculous have been shown that we knew what we were talking about. There is absolutely NO WAY Volek could have played any worse and who knows with Volek maybe we even win the first game. This organization is a joke and changes that need to be made should be made on the coaching and managerial level. Also as much as I slammed Woolfolk you have to feel for the guy when Hill couldn't cover my grandmother. Put Woolfolk out there and maybe he plays better. What do we have to lose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar