College Football Preview

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh I saw the Michigan/Florida game and it was the 2nd time I ever rooted for Michigan, the other was when they beat Penn State which benefited OSU so I had to. I enjoyed seeing the SEC golden boy taken down.

First off it's only been 2 years not 3. Secondly if you feel you could have beaten Florida 2 years ago you should have beaten us, but as usual you didn't. But don't worry, we'll win it all this year. We have everything going for us and our two biggest challengers for the title (USC and Georgia) have their own problems. USC is down a QB for now and Georgia's players keep getting arrested. Guess you can't spell thug without UG.

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Are you kidding me? Illinois is not that good. Last year was a nice story and all, but the Rose Bowl more or less put them back in their place.

3. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

Not a Juice Williams fan I presume? :ha:

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I dont have any thing against him, or the team at all. But when you get beat 49-17 at the Rose Bowl then Im not going to be sold that they are a really good team.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So what it's one game. Is Arkansas a bad team because Missouri killed them? Don't base your opinion of a team based off of one game, it's not a good idea. :koolaid:

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I didnt say they were a bad team, I said they werent a really good team. And no they arent a really good team, and neither is Arkansas. Maybe we have a different defination of what makes a really good team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar