College football playoff closer than ever

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

we're both white where it counts.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

LOL

I don't like where this is going.:ha:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But you're American
    I'm Australian

It just wouldn't work. I come from the land down under.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

where women glow and men plunder?

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better take cover

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

West Conference: Cal, USC, Oregon, Oregon State, Arizona, ASU, SDSU, Utah, Stanford, UCLA, Washington, WSU, Boise, BYU, Colorado, UNLV.

Central Conference: Nebraska, Michigan State, Kansas State, Kansas, Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, OK State, Iowa, Iowa State, Wisconsin, TCU, Louisville, Notre Dame, Missouri, Illinois.

East Conference: Ohio State, Michigan, Cincinnati, Virginia, Virginia Tech, WVU, Pittsburgh, Penn State, Rutgers, UNC, NC State, Clemson, South Carolina, Wake Forest, Syracuse, Maryland

South Conference: Florida, FSU, LSU, Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, Texas AM, USF, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Miami, Georgia Tech, Vandy, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky.

Four 16-team conferences with two eight-team divisions in each. 20 teams would be preferable, but then you end up adding teams that don't really belong like ECU and Fresno State.

Eight divisional games with four non-conference games, one of which is allowed to be a quasi preseason game against a non-automatic qualifier in the first week of the season. The remaining three non-conference games must be with the remaining super conference teams. The winner of each division plays each other in a conference championship game with the winners of each division going to a four-team playoff.

Each conference has the ability to vote out a team if that team performs at an unsatisfactory level for a five year stretch(IE the ability to replace USF with Missouri State if need be).

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I like where you are going with that, but I think you could make 8 super conferences.

Although I agree that a lot of teams in D1 really don't belong.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5RlfJ7fX_ZM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think I used to nail one of your wives!

Maybe I just masturbated about her.

10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

You had sex with your own mom? :hmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar