Coles to Cinci

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan769, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

This was interesting i thought. I mean i honestly believe Coles is an upgrade from Housh so this seems like a good signing to me. I just cant really see coles in a Bengals Uniform though its going to be weird. But i think its a good pickup by the Bengals to keep their WR core solid.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3952628

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

So, he'll be in jail in like 30 days or so, right fellas?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

haha yea pretty much

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

not a bad pickup at all. He definitely takes over as the possession WR that Housh left, not bad, especially if they can get the Chad Johnson and Chris Henry of 2 years ago.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Housh was more durable running those slot routes.. Coles will probably catch more long balls and rack up a few more TDs but that makes 3 WRs on that squad that basically do the same thing. When its all said and done I still think Henry will be the man in Cinci..
    2nd year guy Caldwell is gonna be solid as well. If they grab Crabtree, which they seem to be talking about (even though they have dire needs on OL) they will once again have a pretty decent WR corps. I fully expect the Chad talk to commence any day..

6. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

yea, i mean as of right now they are set at WR, but if they are honestly looking to rebuild and to start over and they decide to draft Crabtree then expect the Chad trade talks to heat up. And dont forget...Dallas just released one big mouth all talk WR, so dont be too suprised when they trade for another.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That would be so Dallas..

8. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

yup typical Dallas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar