Cobb or andrews who stays

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Mar 7, 2016.

?

Who stays

Poll closed Mar 14, 2016.
  1. Cobb

73.9%
  2. Andrews

34.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Sankey and Dex are the ones going

your backfield 16:

Murray
    Andrews
    Cobb

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I'd love to get rid of DMC and Sankey. Draft Kenyan Drake. Bad ass RB corps.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

They are not going to cut Sankey if he comes into camp in shape and motivated. If he doesn't he is gone. There is no financial reason to cut Sankey loose. We need to try and get something for our investment(pick and SB) from him.

Andrews has no potential to improve, we are still not sure about Cobb.

Seems that Andrews is the guy with the least chance to stay.

Andrews is and always will be a bubble back.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm not saying he is as good as Justin Forsett but i would hate to just dump Sankey and see him become a decently productive player some place else. He has 2 years left on his rookie contract it's not like he is a major cap hit.

Forsett a 7th rd pick was cut 2X his first year and released 2 more times in his career. When he has had the chance to play Forsett has been a productive back.

To just dump Sankey to make a spot for a guy who will never be a productive back(Andrews) is stupid. Why not give him a shot to make the team.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really don't see how Andrew's sticks since he doesn't do anything Murray can't, and potentially a cheaper Cobb can't either.

It's likely going to be....
    Murray
    Sankey
    Cobb
    McCluster

McCluster sticks just because we have no one else that can return kicks, many of you seem to be forgetting get this.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think we'll sign a return man soon.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I haven't kept up with who is available. Hester will likely be available.

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I did indeed forget about the return aspect. Your list of our likely backs stinks when you take a step back and look at it. Man this team is bad...... albeit improved with the addition of Murray. Hopefully we run him toward the other end of the field and not the sidelines.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, depth is bad, and will be bad for awhile.

I'm sure we will probably still target another RB, but we probably need to look at another 2 wrs as well. If Cruz gets cut that would be someone I would take a look at.

10. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

For everyone saying Sankey won't be gone you have to remember that he was a Webster pick. I doubt Robinson cares he was a 2nd round pick, the same goes for DMC a Webster signing. I say neither Cobbs or Andrews get cut, its going to be Sankey/DMC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar