Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Coaching candidates and interviews

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Just say no to Mora Jr. Just...say...NO.
    3 people high five this.
  2. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $602
    For the love of all that is Holy, please do NOT hire Jim Mora Jr. as the Head Coach of this program. Please.

Please.

Freaking Please.

Good God NO!

:sad2::shake::cry:
  3. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    i want Jimmy Johnson
  4. Titantic Titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Please do not blast me when I ask, what is so bad about Jim Mora Jr. as a head coach. I do not know enough about him. I will be doing some research on his playing style and record tonight.

Thanks
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,218
    I'd take him as a DC
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    Career record of 31-33, one playoff appearance.

I think not as HC...although I agree with Gunny that maybe he gets a look as DC or DC/Assistant HC.
  5. tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Mora already turned down 2 DC jobs. He's still on the Seahawks dole for a couple of years, so he's obviously not taking a coaching job unless it's for head coach.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    Well, then I say "just say no". Mora is no upgrade from Fisher IMO. If we want to make a parallel move keep it internal. If we go outside we need to try to upgrade or get someone with promise who is not a retread. I like the Perry Fewell talk, and just wish I would hear it somewhere besides here.
  6. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,736
    Mora's problem was something we are familiar with, he was known to be TOO much of a players coach. He was thought to be REALLY soft on his players and they lost respect for him and walked over him and took adavantage of the situation.
  7. Tennessee Big ol' Titan Fan

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $29
    Even if I was the biggest "fire Fisher" fan, which I am not, I would be extremely disappointed in these interviews.

I feel like my hometown high school team just lost their HC. " hey, did you hear the cougars fired Joe schmoe? Yeah, they just hired Mo schmoe."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.