Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Clear Vick...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 20, 2009.

?

Should Vick be allowed to play?

NO...never again 8 vote(s) 24.2%
yeah but not this yr... 8 vote(s) 24.2%
he should be re-instated now.... 17 vote(s) 51.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    Do you think the Irish live in fear of EVERY white person because they could be a member of the IRA?
  1. smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Moolah:
    $0
    You do realize that not every terrorist is someone of middle eastern origin right? They are white, black, brown, and every mix in between. Some perspective for you, the guys at the boston tea party were terrorists. I'm sure you would feel exactly the same if white people were racial profiled and you got to sit in a cell that no-one has ever heard of for years, with a trial never coming to you, and the evidence against you never shown.:rolleyes: Oh and I'm sure those authorities have no bias at all and are completely perfect, there to always protect you. Oh and btw that would happen in the U.S., the so called moral country..
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    That's a Caucasian perspective.

If terrorism originated in the West and targeted asia and the middle east Whitey would dare visit those countries.
  2. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    Cute furry faces. A dog has a better right to a decent life than a chicken... because WE say so.
  3. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    Timothy McVeigh
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    How many people do you know that keep chickens inside there home? How many chickens get in bed to sleep with the children? How many chickens are excited to see you when you get home?
  4. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    Bad examples. There is nothing distinguishable about either from the vast majority of the people they terrorize(d). Do you think Arabs get uncomfortable around other ordinary Arabs? No.

Now if a group of white Americans targeted black Americans in major cities across the country, would you blame blacks for being leery of a white guy walking through their neighborhood? Or would they be considered racists for keeping a close eye on the white guy?
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I wanna see Vick back on the field. I want to see what dog lovers do when Vick comes back and becomes a star again. Should be fun!
  6. Passepartout List is Life!

Battle
    Moolah:
    $240
    Think that all of the 32 teams have been blacklisting him.
    Would really be surprising if one team offers him a chance.
  7. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,077
    Michael Vick is a human piece of filth plain and simple. He's paid his debt to society, but not to the NFL or more specifically Roger Goodell. Keep in mind that Vick lied to Goodell about the dog fighting and we all know how he deals with liars.

I think Goodell should suspend him for this season, at the least, then see if someone franchise will accept the black eye that will, undoubtedly, accompany him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.