Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Clash Of The Titxans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Sep 1, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    Texans had a good defense last season and all the biggies are ruling them the AFC South Winners already.

But I think everyone is going to be very surprised of the Titans defense this season. We have a lot of young fast guys wanting to crush people. Titans lead several defensive stats in preseason. McCarthy had the most INT's for starters.

Texans have an edge to them, but I think the Titans defense know they have the talent to be stout and by week 2 they are gonna have the same edge as the Texans. Titans defense will have the swagga back this season.

I look for the Texan/Titans matchups to be very brutal. Going to be some big egos and hard hitting in those games. I cant wait to see our guys turn a new leaf and show the Texans whats up. Who agrees we have the talent to get back in there with the Steelers,Ravens Texans?
    CJtheBeast and Titans Eternal high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    Texans goin DOWN.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  2. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Fo' sho. I'm very excited about the D, sub packages and all. I think the team can make a big statement against Tom Brady and the Patriots week one.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    I think if there's a chance to win... it'll be because of the D! Lets make a Morgan Brady Wimbley sandwich.
  3. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,522
    I think the Offense is going to surprise as well. Locker doesnt have to be great.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  4. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $275
    I am excited about the D as well. Can't wait to see McCarthy crush some people this year!!!!
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,863
    Ok... an answer free for all....

WHO will be our star defensive player this year? You smart guys... I'm lookin' at you.
  6. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    With CJ running like a Vag he's gonna have to do more than you think.
  7. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    McCarthy???
  8. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    shhhh... should've let the texans fans answer... they probably would've said Griffin or Finnegan...