Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ2K is slow? Who saw what he did to that safety?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,823
    I wont overreact since we got creamed by the best defense in football, but oh my God we have some work to do. I'm really just sick and tired of it all, why do I give this team my heart and soul, they sure as hell don't deserve it.
  2. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,892
    He was having a good game against the best rushing d in the league even before the backups came in. CJ2K is our best player. And you're a hater.
  3. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,051
    This is a team with no identity.
  4. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,892
    Yessir. He's pretty much the only respectable player on this team. Everyone else probably wouldn't have a job if the Titans didn't exist, and maybe we shouldn't..
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,823
    Hasselbeck had a higher average, just saying.
  6. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,793
    15 carries for 61 yards with two fumbles....

but hey he got his big 80 yard run against scrubs so who cares that they lost by 31
    Fry and RTH high five this.
  7. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,892
    CJ2K is breaking records and establishing himself as one of the best RB's of all time. That's worth my time and I think the fanbase should still support him even though the team and organization has proven to be pathetic.
  8. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,386
    This.

But he was doing great before he broke that big 80 yard run... according to some fans.

Ok. Whatever.
  9. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    I didn't know that fumbling twice was considered a "good game". Interesting.
    ncaalover12, Scarecrow and JCBRAVE high five this.
  10. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    Tillman is incredible. Why don't we teach our players to just always go to punch the ball out. He's able to do that because he knows someone else will make the tackle, but we don't have to worry about that since nobody ever makes the tackle. We should go for the ball every time.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.