Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cj

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 17, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Tim Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $984
    I understand why people want him gone at times but he's at 1300 yards almost and that's with the rough start at the beginning of the season. I don't get why people want to get rid of one of the biggest play makers in the NFL. If Tennessee did decide to part ways with him no way would that be any help with our team. How about beefing up our oline and secondary. If we let him go no way could I be a titans fans. Unless is a block buster deal.
    CJtheBeast and cdubbs2121 high five this.
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    You are absolutely correct. By being correct, you virtually ensure that most of the replies you get in this thread will be people telling you you're wrong.
    CalgaryTitansFan, CJtheBeast and cdubbs2121 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    He's not even at 1100 yards.
    Titans Eternal and Scarecrow high five this.
  3. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    I like CJ as much as anyone but let's get the facts straight man. He's barely over 1,000 and this organization has parted ways with better guys than CJ.
  4. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    And how can you be a Titans fan if that hinges on whether they keep CJ or not? Get outta here.
    Gunny high fives this.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $48
    Douces
    [IMG]
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $201
    There is absolutely no reason to get rid of CJ IMO. He started out rough, but has gotten back on track for the most part. If the Titans go all out in revamping the OL (which they better), the CJ will be one BAD man again. And its not like his contract hurts us right now

I would like to add a bruiser to the mix though.
    JCBRAVE and CJtheBeast high five this.
  7. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $305
    You shouldn't be able to start a thread with just 3 posts. It just leads to n00bs starting threads of things that have already been beaten into the ground for several months on a daily basis.
    Scarecrow and Fry high five this.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $48
    I have said this 1000X

Someone never listens to me though.

I won't tell you his name but his initials are TJ.
    Gunny high fives this.
  9. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $746
    Yadda yadda yadda.

Cj1yd. That says it all. I would rather have a 999 yard back as long as he didnt have an equal amount of yardage going backwards and more fumbles than touchdowns. (Just guessing on that one but it wouldnt suprise me if im right)