Christian McCaffrey

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 615nick, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Fournette ran a 4.51 lol he's a beast

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I wouldn't be mad. We need game changers. You find ways to get the ball in guys hands like him even if he may not be an "ideal" fit at first glance. We need more explosive plays and he provides that. Kamara could do the same. Neither are my first choice but I understand the infatuation with versatile players with the ability to effect the game is multiple ways.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

No. Our offense has never been able to make "gadget player" work.

He's destined to be a patriot. It is written in the stars. Next season, Brady, Gronk, Edelman, and McCaffrey... the four Aryan horsemen of the apocalypse.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. 615nick

615nick Starter

I agree with the patriots part. But, he's not a gadget player at all. He can play rb, wr and returner. It's not like you have to build plays for him or change anything. Just plug him in where needed.

5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yep...PATS....he will be a star there.

7. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

I think I'd legitimately flip if we drafted him with our 18th. I don't like drafting RBs in the 1st round anyways, much less when you just spent a 2nd rder last year on Henry and already have one of the top 5 rbs in the league.

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

What if he plays WR and returner while also having the ability to play RB?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

No. You're talking about spending a 18th overall pick on a guy that doesn't play WR to play WR. He's a RB who should be a RB until he proves he can't be one.

We need to focus on impact receivers who can help us immediately, or look to touching up our defense. Not getting projects.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar