Chris Palmer defends Munchak, offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Gonna just say that I don't wanna turn it into a political discussion. We're all Titans fans, and most importantly, we're all Americans (well most of us). The election is over and we've gotta stop playing politics on both sides of the aisle. All I ask is that you educate on each issue and stay balanced.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I'm very educated on politics and the economy\markets...that's how I make a living. As you can see by the link below the rest of the "educated" business worlds agrees with me which is why they are readjusting their businesses to adapt to the enevidible tough times ahead.

You are right, this isn't the place for politics and I'm sorry I coined Palmers plea for more time to prove himself without even the slightest bit of results on the field to the political pitch I've been hearing from an inept president but the similarities were striking. I'm done....go Titans!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/how...gs-or-lay-offs-since-obama-won-a-second-term/

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Seriously.... stfu before the thread is ruined and it gets put where no one can read it unless they are in taboo.

Its not that difficult to understand.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Stop the politics please.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Look, I just made a simple comparison and some others responded to the exact content and not just the analogy I was trying to convey, I didn't mean to turn this into something political simply using an analogy.

For those intellectually challenged let me start over... Palmer sounds like Vince Young when he got booted from the Titans saying he was going to be the next black QB to win a SB when nothing he had shown us up till that point made anyone think that with more time he was going to be great, therefore Palmer...and Gray asking for more time when they've shown us nothing is just as ridiculous as VY saying he was going to be great sometime in the future too when we all now know he wasn't!

There, better...now get over it and let's move on with the post...geezzz!

6. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Maybe they need to try different measures, though it may be too late?

The new ‘Romeo Rule’: Chiefs will bench any player who turns the ball over

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

[quote="Titansman1, post: 936744, member: 10790]
    For those intellectually challenged let me start over... [/quote]

Do you really want to go there?

How many times have you been told no politics in these forums yet you still have to get "one more point" in?? :beerbang:

I just like giving people a hard time ;)

Anyways, seriously sign up for Taboo. I hate politics but like reading about it from different perspectives.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Back to this thread. Palmer could be right. I'm sure all the coaches know their lease is short. Maybe it will be enough for everyone to put things together. Its make or break time.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You know what he is thinking. And you know he wants to say it.........

[​IMG]

"Y'all miss me yet?????"

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Speaking of Crennel if the Chiefs fire him I'd LOVE to see him replace Grey as our DC.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar