Chris Palmer defends Munchak, offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Hate the "young team" excuse! The Patriots, Seahawks and Packers are all "younger" teams than the Titans and are much better than we are.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He's right.. but its a ****** excuse for sucking.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Pats and Packers have elite QBs. Seahawks have a competent DC with the #1 secondary.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Inconsistancy is a nice excuse for a young team. BUT, theres always a but, what's the excuse for an old coordinator with bad play design and bad play calling? You're an NFL coach. You should have your shlt together when you take the FN job!

Oh ya, you're a scrub.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

At least let the staff finish the season and see what they can do. There were some good games on both sides of the ball this season and we've got a lot of talent. Give them the chance to see if they can clean up before of the end of the season and then make a decision.

Maybe the staff is willing to make adjustments to.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

At least Locker is a better deep ball thrower. That should help out britt. It wont help out wright though b/c he cant create separation. I expect his numbers to go even worse now that locker is back. Look for cook and britts to go up though.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

These comments would hold water if we were barely getting beat in every game. We're getting crushed against good teams.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We got crushed the past couple of years by good teams. We're still a team in transition. The thing that I'm excited about is that we've got some talent. I think we're a few key pieces away from being very competitive. Coaches have to get it together though.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Bingo.

This teams future right now is solely in the hands of Locker. If he steps to the plate and becomes a consistent QB that can scare other defenses, we are a lot closer.

On the defensive side, I think we need secondary help and a new leader back there. Up front... A star DE.

The thing that'll make or break us, these coaches. They have to wake up and become competitive.

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The thing that kills me about Palmer is it's like he can't decide what type of offense he wants to run. We'll start the game in 3 wide shotgun set throwing the ball and we march down the field. Then once the offense starts getting into a rhythm we'll stop and start almost solely running a power I formation.

Jerry Grey needs to go though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar