Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Johnson - showboat ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 8, 2008.

?

Is it too much showboating ?

yeah, he needs to tone it down, especially with a live ball 31 vote(s) 60.8%
Chad Johnson / Terrell Owens look out !! 20 vote(s) 39.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77

CJ knew he was going to cross the goal line, Only CJ knew how safe the ball was people watching from the stands and tv had no idea. i dont mind what he did. doing at the 10 yard line would be stupid.

It is what it is, and if CJ has to chance to do it again in the playoffs im sure he will. Now he is prob pissed he didnt get ROTY.
  2. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    CJ's agent needs to get with him quickly and kill this thing. CJ wanted the offensive ROY but didn't get it. He's dissappointed. But to call out other players as less deserving needs to stop.

CJ has big endorsement potential but comments that downgrade other players in the league serve to downgrade CJ's outside earning potential.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Overalls Starter

Moolah:
    $7
    Slayton deserved ROY more than CJ.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,889
    Slayton could not secure a starting job out of TC for cryin' out loud. And AJ should be MVP before Slayton wins any league wide award. Without AJ Slayton runs into 8-9 man fronts cause nobody, and I mean nobody else on the cows puts any sort of pressure on a D
  4. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Don't you have the "Texans Playoff Run" (Pre-season) to worry about?

I hear there is talk of Edge and drafting for the D :rolleyes: and all that? I bet [insert defensive coach name here] has some great schemes to stop the two team that have dominated the conference for the last 10 seasons. Please share.

Your safeties should get the nickname of:

Bite & Missed Tackle

Bet no one would argue ...
  5. Overalls Starter

Moolah:
    $7
    Stay on topic please. Keep the smack in the smack section. We were talking about how CJ is not as good as Slayton. :moon2:
  6. Overalls Starter

Moolah:
    $7
    So you are saying that the only RB to get 100 yards rushing against the "great" Titans defense, and he did it twice, is a nobody. Man what does that make CJ whose high game against the Texans, bottom feeder defense was 74 yards. Yep CJ was robbed. He should be mad that his HOF plaque isn't already next to VYs.

For the record I do think CJ is a very good back. I do not however think he is head and shoulders above Slayton and taking into consideration that we got Slayton in the 3rd round and CJ was a 1st rounder, I think we got a very good back at a good price.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,889
    and it only took a sucession of injuries for this all too be revealed.

granted signing cris Brown was 1 guranteed IR above Slaton
  7. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    if the Titans had ANYBODY at WR that would scare a defense to back up a little, there's no doubt that he'd have crushed it ... it also helps that Slayton plays in a dome
  8. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,674
    You may want to learn how to spell the name of your star running back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.