Chris Johnson says we're "very, very, very far away"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

-Jury is still out on our QB
    -We will have no one in the interior OL once the off season starts
    -Our WR/TE core is filled with problems
    -DL play is ehh
    -Need another good CB
    -Safeties might be the worst duo in the league

Yeah we are very far away. Can we fix this in free agency and draft? Yes, but having 5 major problems and a wait and see at QB makes it very unlikely.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

case never went to trial. Locker has always sucked, why do you keep thinking he'll get magically better at throwing the pigskin at his intended target? He couldn't do it at Washington, he can't do it now, he probably couldn't do it in high school. He's a waste of time but go ahead hold judgement until he sucks it up for another full season.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So you can nitpick your arguments and avoid the rest?

Not even worth the time. Enjoy arguing with others.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't know what you want me to say. Yeah, CJ speaks his mind, he blames the O-Line when the O-line deserves blame, but he also gives them credit when they deserve credit, which is how it should be. Show me one time where CJ has thrown someone under the bus unwarranted?

You don't think he's a good teammate because he held out, that's all I've gathered. Because other than that, he's played through injury, laid the lumber on defenders, and made a lot of big plays for this team. So IDK how a player like that isn't a good teammate unless he's pooping in people's locker or something..

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You jump around too much. Now its about how I think CJ is not a good teammate?

Like I said, done.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Also, can we get on somewhere with all this gloomy, depression **** about who are FO and coaches are? We're stuck with it for now, so get over it and stop trying to be a downer on people that are trying to be optimistic about the ****.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah lets be known as the team who trades all their best players away!

And if Jake says were close than he's in denial. He is a big part of the problem as to why were not close!

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't think any team is far away. We have seen teams go from worst to first many times so why would anybody think that?

For years the 49ers sucked while drafting good players. Then they got the right coach and those players started to perform and the results have been stellar.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I would not be that harsh to call him dumb but his perspective is not the best for evaluating the team. Why would it be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar