Chris Johnson...Is he who we thought he was?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by yanek27, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

My classy? I have no classy.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's an idiot, so yes he is who I thought he was.

This doesn't surprise me one bit though... and actually it doesn't bother me as much as the strip club event CJ is hosting in Memphis next week.

This is just another example of CJ doing something stupid that he could easily avoid.

He hasn't gotten in trouble yet and I'm glad he hasn't, but I get the feeling that is purely good luck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

exactly

a charmed idiot

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I bet if he was hanging out in "white" bars, getting ripped on craft beer and xanax while banging a different graduate student every night... Nobody would say anything.

"He is just having fun!"

"Drinking craft beer and slamming pre-law students, what a role model!"

Pssssh let the guy live his life.

He likes weed, rap music, chicken, strippers and malt liquor. Get off his nuts.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The only part that concerns me is the fact that this was some kind of drug dealers house but as long as Johnson had nothing to do with the"100 pounds of weed" I really don't care. Unless banging random women led to his pathetic performance in half of our games then his business is his business.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Some dude dropped his name.... and the cops were like, "ZOMG, Chris Johnson and Brandon Marshall!!!!"

I thought the whole **** house concept was established from the McNair thing.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Steve McNair

/thread

8. RavensShallBurn

This isn't a race issue.

Lol... If ANY player was doing those things you're describing, he'd be persecuted by 99% of fans. Average citizens outside the public eye can do the "activities" you've described and not take any heat for it. That's because they aren't held to the same standard.

Athletes are paid millions of dollars just to play a game that they're supposed to love. If someone from another planet stepped onto Earth and heard that the people playing games were the ones getting millions, they'd be like WTF.. because it makes no sense logically. My point is... It's not too much to ask a guy getting $50mil to not act like a complete retard - just while he's under contract. You had your fun in high school and college. Now you're a professional. Act like one. Once you retire, do whatever the hell you want.

It's simple... If CJ wants to live that way, quit the NFL. Ricky Williams did it.

He could've gone to college on an athletic scholarship, gotten his degree, and decided to work some lower class job while hanging out with morons who do drugs and bang hoes. He would not be dealing with fans like me criticizing him.

I'll gladly sign a $50mil contract if it means I have to stay out of trouble. I'll just have kickbacks at my place. Huge house, pool, all the best food you can imagine, best TV, Xbox, unlimited movie collection, amazing cars, and everyone loving you for not being an idiot.

Why blow it all for herpes and drugs?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would agree with you if he wasnt a Titan, aint fair but its the way I feel about it.

10. RavensShallBurn

F*ck it. Just give me Cards Against Humanity with a big group of people and a ton of beer and I'm good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar