Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Johnson appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,063
    Yes, I understand. However I am sure you see my point.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,218
    Oh yea you and me, crystal clear. But C.J., he just bought a new Maserati just cause he can.

He'll be on that Vince Young bailout plan shortly though. Under Armour wont touch him, ESPN wont touch him, we're about to cut him, his bullchit clothing line will fall apart shortly after. Poor guy :funnynot:

But he deserves all that to happen, he screwed us.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,593
    I question his sanity when I see pictures of him 'dressed'

Its almost as if someone was making a parody of a celebrity clothing line
    SawdustMan high fives this.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,955
    It's really amazing how fast and drastic his falloff was. And if you put it all on the OL you're delusional. Remember the "homeless" days? He used to run so hard all the time. Now he's just like "If there's not a hole 5 yards wide I might as well not even try".
    Dman and GoT high five this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097

he got greedy like all the other DIVAS in the league and when he got payed, he fell apart. I bet you if he was getting 2-3 mil a year and it was his contract year he would be blasting through those holes. This guy is really something and won't ever compare to what Eddie George was. He may have the speed and 1 great season but I would take Eddie for the long haul!
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,955
    I feel this post is going unappreciated.
    GoT high fives this.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,955
    Yep. It's almost entirely an effort/motivation issue with him. Whatever game that was where he ran over one or two guys to get into the endzone just proved it. That was his most impressive run of the season IMO.

Just too bad he only runs with that authority when he's got a good chance for a TD or there's a gigantic hole in front of him. Dude straight folds up if a big hole isn't there. I really don't even see how anyone is still trying to debate it at this point.
    Scarecrow, GoT and Dman high five this.
  7. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,894
    That post needed some pictures so I knew what he looked like "dressed". I didn't even know he had a clothing line lol, but I'm also too lazy to look it up.

Then the appreciation can flow :)
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,593
  8. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,869
    I used to get all pissy about players holding out and whatnot too, until I heard what happened to Javon Walker. After I heard that story and realized the average NFL career only lasts 3-5 years I said F it, get all the money you can. If I was in their shoes I'd do the same thing. Nice guys finish last in business.