Chris Bosh is a B@#$%

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I did. And the record is 1250 because it creates too much pressure on your spine, otherwise what I did a few years back wouldn't seem so outrageous. IDK the leg press record off hand, but I'm sure it's double what I squatted. A teammate of mine also was able to do this. We both took the off season serious since we were 13. Most football players aren't lifting heavy til 15-16. But if you're going to be a little deuce, pretend you didn't read what I wrote. I guess it was actually 950 now that I think of it, but thats only because we ran out of space for 45 plates. But I promise you I squatted 20 plates as the bar was bending over my neck. Took 5 spotters for me to convince my strength and conditioning coach this wasn't the dumbest idea ever LOL. He told us never to try that again, but was pleasantly surprised we could do it.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Did you actually go to Lipscomb?

I did... for three semesters. Like a damn prison there. And we definitely called all the soccer players "soccer fags" constantly. I threw a cup of piss under one of their doors once too because they were mooning girls walking past the dorms.

No offense to you, of course. But my God... they're all d-bags who think they're hot sh*t. Too bad I tower over them by almost a foot.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nope. Didn't go to Lipscomb. I had a basketball offer from Austin Peay too... and they made the tourney the next year. I screwed myself royally though.

College soccer players are typically douche-bags. Much like Lacrosse players, so that doesn't surprise me one bit.

4. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Pretty vivid dream

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Yeeeeah no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0lF4lm3efA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHLZkQ1E7bk

6. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You guys make me laugh LOL. Stop hating already. Those guys failed because they didn't breath and have wide stances. I do NOT mind you not buying my story, because I've been dealing with it for years. People witnessed it, I know I did it, who are you? Nobodies. I guess I have to take my camera everywhere I go like you guys do, so that I'll have the proof for you.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Chris Bosh is a product of the ESPN Hype Machine.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dude, you're stronger than Keith Bulluck!

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's pretty dumb of you to include Golf since it is an extremely popular international sport, probably only behind cricket and soccer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar