Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Borland ILB, Wisconsin

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clint8, Jan 15, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    I said 40's are overrated, and that I like to see work ethic displayed in future prospects. You're missing the point entirely about me saying I want to see improved times. But you read and write at a 5th grade level, so not surprised.
  2. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,671
    lol ok buddy. I been reading and writing at a college level since before you were born
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    College level at 1 huh...
  4. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,671
    hell yeah
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    Kendall Wright ran a 4.6 because his arm was tripping the light at the combine. He cleaned that up for pro day.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,486
    Glamour muscles
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $100
    Most forced fumbles in CFB history, but not a playmaker? Wtf? I might be a bit biased being a WI fan, but this dude was in on every play. Sideline to sideline he was always there. Might not have the best measurables, but there is no question he's a playmaker.
    nbtoppers2 and GTFO my pancakz high five this.
  7. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,005
    I would be pissed if we took Moseley at 11. He can play but his durability scares me.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I'm sketchy on him also, don't want another Rolando McClain. Mosley can't get off blocks, he's just lucky to have played on Bama, where he didn't get engaged on every play. He's a smart kid, good athlete, good play recognition, good wrap up tackler, but struggles shredding blocks. That's a big red flag for MLBs, althought alot of scouts said that about Kuechly also.

Then durability is questioned.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    Hey the guy I suggested gets off blocks great, Yawin Smallwood is said to have huge hands and sheds blocks really well.

Buy Fry doesn't like him because his 40 isn't all flashy and sparkly.