Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Checking out the mock drafts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans Insider, Apr 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,506
    I've been telling you guys for a while that Cooper has surpassed Warmack in many people's eyes.Would love it we took him. I do like that Walter Football mock though. Milliner has a few question marks in my book but as much as I love Cooper, I'm not sure I'd take him over Dee with Warford still on the board.
  2. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $224
    hate hate hate the milliner pick. if ansah is there you take him. love the warford pick. trade up if you have to in the bottom of the second and take trufant/rhodes.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,008
    Ansah ain't gonna be there. He's the guy I want too, but we've got to stop dreaming.

Every time in front of us would consider taking him, except KC.

No way he makes it to #10. If for some crazy reason he does slip to us and we pass on him, I'll lose it.
  4. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,213
    I really think we try and go CB in the 1st, OG in the 2nd. We NEED a #2 CB so we can let Verner move inside.
  5. Ontario Titan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,048
    I don't watch much College Football, why the hate for Milliner? He's the top CB isn't he?
    Apparently he wants to be a Brown...didn't think anyone actually wanted to play there...
    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/4/10/4208620/2013-nfl-draft-dee-milliner-cleveland-browns
  6. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,290
    I'd rather take Trufant/Rhodes over Milliner I just don't see what is so special besides his height/weight/speed. Rumor has it our FO really likes him so I hope he goes before we get the chance.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    The power of an Alabama CB... May have a good 40, but doesn't look quick on the field. Not a gamechange. Average hips and tackling. Never has to backpedal. He's not bad by any means, but he's not a Top-15 pick. He's just getting all the looks early due to the weak draft class.
  8. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
  9. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $11,036