Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

check out the clubhouse I built for my son

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0

Not really. I'm sure that contractor friend of your's could pull it off. Probably in a couple of days.:grrhee:
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    The paint alone would take a couple of days.
  3. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    :suspect:
  4. psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Moolah:
    $0
    Its all good bro, i was just adding a little humor. I wanted to see if you were going to take the bait :beer::tailgate: :lol:
  5. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    OMGosh! I am in love with the Cinderella Carriage bed! Make it pink and it's perfect!:yes:
  6. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Well, it seems the biggest obstacle IS the Homeowner's Association bylaws, on separate and freestanding buildings on each property!:irked: If you are out of compliance, they put a lien on your effing property! WTF! Riverman, aren't you a lawyer, is that LEGAL?

So, can you do that Princess bed for a full sized bed? What else do you make? Can you make furniture? I was telling my sister about my proposed project and she and I both started thinking of stuff we'd want built. Like seriously, accent tables, built in shelves, wood television mounting....what about furniture re-upholstering?
  7. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    That one would not be that hard to do. Some pretty large pieces of ply that would be a pain to transport especially if you want it in adult size ...
  8. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    No, it's for my little girl. I'd want it in full size so that she would have plenty of room to play.
  9. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Maybe he can make you a dress too :grrhee:
  10. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Full as in the size 'full' or full as in a queen sized bed? The hardest part would really be getting the ply you need to your house. If the hardware store delivered it or you had a decent sized truck it would not be an issue. Personally even getting drywall to my house is a pain because I have an Accord and you just can not fit that stuff in your car.

Throw it down on a lawn draw out what you want the pieces to look like and use a skill saw. Could be done in a weekend if that was your only project. If not for letting the paint dry it could be done in a day.

I would suggest putting in a light for reading in the carriage itself and putting a strong enough top on it so if they wanted to climb on the top of it they could.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.