Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

channel 5 reporting another arrest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    like a sober titans defense is any better. I say we try to play trashed and see if can get some results.
  2. TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Moolah:
    $0
    well it's not like we're the raiders and we can't go a day without having someone be acused of man slaughter.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,361
    :ha:
  3. twoseven Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    ok i see im out numbered , so all of you think its ok to go out and drive drunk , come out on t.v. and say im sorry to the team and the public , which im sure this will happen . and everything is ok ? I guess i 100 % disagree with you , you just got drafted to the N.F.L. and you cant take a freaking cab, knowing if you get caught its all over the news . to me its a little different if me and you make these mistakes . i just dont find the sympathy for him .
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,931
    i have no sympathy for him either. he screwed up and he should pay the price. but to say "kick him to the curb" after he makes a mistake is a bit harsh. believe it or not, football players are humans who are capable of making mistakes.
  5. TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Moolah:
    $0
    Well said.
  6. Slipjack Guest

Its not pac, I guess that makes some sad.
  7. skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Moolah:
    $18
    Let me preface this (so I don't get hammered) with.....drunk driving is terrible. It causes accidents that have taken lives, and I can't imagine nor would I try to imagine that loss.
    Now.....I think the point is that it is a mistake, he should be punished, etc... but it is still different from robbing someone, beating someone, rape, murder, and so forth.
    It is embarrassing, though (for everyone).
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,361
    everything...except Reynaldology...has and can cause death.
  8. twoseven Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hey , its just my opinion , you stick up for them all you want to . my point is all these players know we havnt had much luck with the cops the past few years and im sure Fisher has addressed this several times , and if this rookie is so stupid not to take a cab he should be gone . and if Fisher would start cutting these players the crap would stop . you cant keep giving free passes to players who get into trouble . im not just saying the Titans either its the whole N.F.L. do any of you have kids who watch the Titans ? who look up to these guys ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.