Channel 2 continues their sports department slide...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Laserjock, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

First, they move Dwyer [who I did not especially care for] to morning news and put Joe Dubin [sp?] in as the main sports announcer....and now they go and move the Jeff Fisher show to Fridays??

What kind of moronic move is this. Yes...lets play Sunday and then wait for a week before we get to watch the recap with the coach???

Stupid...I cannot even watch that sports group anymore...
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

After the past 2 seasons, I guess they would rather talk about the game they're going to play, instead of the game they just played.
  3. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

You should have had to listen to the Channel 2 sports director, Chris? Stout last night. The guy is clueless as hey come.

I have not attended a preseaason game in 5 years despite holding 4 PSLs. If I have to listen to that guy again nextg season, I might have to go to the preseason games to avoid him. He really sucks badly.
  4. Tungtide

Tungtide The Freak

Hoffa you are pobably right. As it stands, this could be the loooongest season yet. (Here's to more Peyton Manning commercials are the Titans expense)
  5. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

It wasnt News 2 fault the Fisher show as moved, I cant remember the whole deal but it had something to do with NBC taking over MNF, Friday is the only time they could air the show . But i cant remember all the details.
  6. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Channel 2 is ABC.
  7. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

I know , but NBC has a no compete clause on the MNF contract, they are going to be having a pregame show on MNF , try and look it up , there is a bunch of crap as to why the Fisher show was moved.
    We arent the only ones , alot of teams had shows on monday's, they got moved too not just us.
  8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you are right about this. I remember when it was brought up. Who is going to be around on a Friday night to watch anyway.
  9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Friday will be horrible! However his show was kind of a pre-game to MNF. Tuesday is the only other player off day and a lot of players have their shows on that night, including fisher's radio show.
  10. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

This is just one more thing that's got me po'ed at the Titans. Moving the Jeff Fisher show to Friday night when high school football is being played.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.