Chad Johnson is the new TO?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Chad might consider coming here. He said yesterday that he wants to play for the Panthers or Bears. Neither of those teams has a decent QB. You also have to consider that it doesn't matter where Chad wants to play. If the Bengals decide to trade him, they can trade him anywhere they want.

That said, I don't think I want him here. The guy is way too selfish and immature. We don't need that. We need a rock that Vince can rely on, not someone who will cry when Vince doesn't get him the ball enough.

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

While that's probably true, I say probably because Chad may have some clause in his contract that gives him final say in trades, players do have ways of preventing trades they don't like, and I don't want the Titans getting stuck in that type of scenario. If he doesn't want to be hear there's no reason to try to get him here. That said, if he is willing to play here there's no denying he'd add another element to our offense.

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

hey anyone interested in UFA Randy Moss?

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Yep, the Patriots and Moss is interested in the Pats. Randy ain't gonna be UFA by March.

5. reo

reo Starter

CJ also made comments about Parcells (Dolphins aka worst team in the league) needing to call him. This was obviously his waying of saying that he doesn't give a damn where he plays. He just doesn't want to be in Cincy anymore.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Can you imagine how much Chad would yell at VY?? lol VY would cry on the sidelines.

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

If i was a high profile NFL player, I'd want Rosenshark for an agent...dude is an arse, but he gets his players paid....

I'd love some Chad Johnson, but he aint comin' to Tennessee.

8. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

He might want to play for a playoff team that is good WRs short of playing for a SB in a few seasons. If he were here, he knows that Vince would throw it to him as often as possible. Vince throws a good deep ball that let his receivers go up and get it--if we had a guy who could do that, they would get their looks and score TDs.

9. reo

reo Starter

He'd be perfectly fine coming here just b/c it would mean he got out of Cincy.

And I think VY and CJ's personalities could go pretty well together. They both like to laugh and cut up but they both want to win more than a lot of ppl too.

10. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

i think you got that right, it would be a good match.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar