Cap space numbers for AFC South teams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

You do realize that your twisted panty rant does not change the fact that my post was true don't you? You also realize that this thread had died 3 days before you brought it back don't you? Keep trying to convine yourself that Buds Duds are a respected team. You might even find people on this board to agree with you. Just don't expect anyone older than 25 that isn't a Titans fan to agree with you.
  2. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

lmao
  3. mdfan

mdfan Starter Tip Jar Donor

Let's see if I understand - in your world:
    the 49ers with 5 super bowl wins and a 7-9 record last season
    the Raiders with 3 super bowl wins and a 5-11 record last season
    the Packers with 3 super bowl wins and a 6-10 record last season
    are all respected more than the Titans with 0 super bowl wins and a 13-3 record last season
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Haha you rooted for that team for 30 years more than me! :neener:
  5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

lmao at the weak *** pointless post..
    convincing and making a point aren't your strong points.. are they?

Use facts.. not imagination when trying to make a point. What do you mean your post was true? Why would it be true? I showed you using facts that you're full of bs.. yet you respond with this:

whats next, "its true because i said so?" :ha:

And so what if this thread had died 3 days ago? I really don't mind bumping back threads which are months (not days) old to point out a retarded post and laugh at it some more when I feel a little down. :makefun: And what easier prey than the sorry Cows and their sorry fans..

Besides.. I really do appreciate the existence of the Houston Texans and their fans. Whenever i feel down about the Titans, its comforting to know that there exists a team in cow county which actually has a fan base.. heck it always makes me feel better. You know, kinda like comparing the bruise on your leg to the guy across the street who doesn't have a leg.. always makes you feel good to feel sorry for fans of the Texans and Lions who have it 10 times worse.

Now if I could only donate a nickel or two to ease your suffering, it would make me feel much better. I'll tell you what.. I'll drink more milk if it'll help..

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.