Cap Casualties League-wide

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I would say, and have been saying, Cowboys. They are WAY over the cap and just switched from a 4-3 to a 3-4. So they should have some good 3-4 players getting cut. Would avoid the Steelers. They had the oldest defense in the league last year. It will probably be mostly old dogs getting cut there.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if they sign that piece of crap sub human dog murdering convict Vick they better do it before I send my PSL $s cause it would defintaly be a deal breaker for me

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

vick is a subhuman piece of scum whos every breath robs the world of valuable oxygen

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Vick is not better than Locker at this point
    1. Both are injury prone however Locker being MUCH younger can actually shake being injury prone. Too late for Vick
    2. Locker knows how to read a defense
    3. Locker has not been convicted of a federal offense, or any offense for that matter
    4. Locker has upside whereas Vick is on the downswing of a mediocre career
    5. Locker is an actual QB. Vick is an RB with a decent arm

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

As far as Champ Bailey goes....

1. He's still a pretty good CB but at this point would almost go with Wreh-Wilson, Campbell, draft pick, or just bring back Verner.

2. Highly doubtful he would even come here, he wants a ring before he retires.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Champ is done.

He'll probably move to safety this season.

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

You said this yesterday (or someone did) I think and it made me confused. If the Cowboys are (or just did) switch from a 4-3 to a 3-4, wouldn't that mean they'd have 4-3 guys being cut, which doesn't help us?

Unless you meant switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3, then I'd agree.

I'm curious to see if Ware gets cut, and just what his contract demands would be.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

NO THANK YOU..
    Some lines you don't cross. Vick is one of them.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Chiefs are rumored to be cutting Brandon Albert. If I remember correctly last year he didnt want to go to RT. But if we could get him for cheap and move him or Roos to RT I would be very happy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar