Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Can they now stop the run?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, Mar 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Keeferdog Starter

Moolah:
    $335
    Isn't that the first question that should be asked of a defense? If we can't say absolutely yes then we need to draft a run stopping at in 1st or 2nd rd. What do you think?
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    I think we'll be a better tackling team in 2013.

One reason I say that is because week-1 we came out hitting hard, but lost. That loss took a little out of us in week-2 cause you could see a difference in tackling.

Every time our defenders tackling abilities were criticized, they came back strong the next week.
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    Michael Wiffin will still miss 20 tackles though so you have to take that into account when you're talking about a large improvement on D.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    I am feeling better about it[IMG]
    afcsouthdom, pepsidriver24 and Obie09 high five this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    With the improvements in our front 7 hopefully our starting FS will not be relied upon to make so many tackles.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    I feel better with Williams on the staff. The LB trio are good at tackling. Casey & Morgan as well. George Wilson is also an improvement at SS playing in the box. We'll be an improved defensive unit.
  7. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    Forgot all about him. This has been an amazing offseason so far.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    With all the changes it is easy to forget guys. Now we will see what Munch is really made of. In all fairness to the guy he was set up for failure his first two years. This year is his to shine. If not then another change needs to be made.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    Don't forget about the amazing Chet Parlavecchio

[IMG]
    The Hammer high fives this.
  10. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    aids