Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Campbell slides to fifth on depth chart

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 4, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,593
    My eyes are open. Dude is hype. I don't buy into that psychological crap and neither do most coaching staffs in the NFL. If that's the case, this was the dumbest move ever!
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Pollard and Griffin still are awful in coverage.
  3. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,675
    We improved our secondary this offseason by improving our OL so much. The offense should be able to sustain drives. Thus the opposing QB will have less time to carve our secondary to pieces. We also have added Williams which should mean more blitzing and thus the ball coming out quicker. That always helps the secondary. So although we really didn't upgrade our secondary personnel, we made other moves to help keep them off the field.
  4. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,178

And all of those things are very lower on the list of ways to improve a defense. Number 1 is and will always br: GET BETTER TALENT. If we don't make the playoffs I think it will most likely be because we do not have the talent on defense (with the possible exception of Casey, Ayers, Brown, and Morgan).
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    Agreed. We need more of these kids to step up on defense if we are to be taken seriously.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

Verner is our best corner! Hands down! He's the best tackler and is position to make a play on the ball more times than soft coverage mccourty puts up every week!
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Verner is our best CB, yea ok, then why is McCourty the captain?
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    Verner is not an under achieving head case. He actually is a good character guy who works really hard.

So I am little shocked you like him so much :troll:
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Thats TWW2's thing, he sides with the underdogs.
  10. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $865
    Kinda reminds you of VY no? A guy with his size and speed falls out of the league completely... Cept you can't blame our coaches for that one. He cannot stay on any team.