Calvin Pace or Odom?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vslyke, Feb 28, 2008.

?
  1. Pace

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Odom

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  3. Both

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Neither

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Who would you rather have Odom or Pace? Odom has better stats but he lines oposite of KVB while Pace has no protection.

2. At the price they will command on the open market... neither...

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Never paid much attention to Pace, so I can't say. I won't base an opinion on stats alone, because that's not always much of an opinion. I have seen Justin Smith a decent amount, and although he's basically the opposite of Odom, if he's considerably cheaper, I'd take him.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think pace could be a good secondary option to odom, but odom should be or main focus.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

As a general rule it seems like guys that stay on their previous team seem to do a little better than guys who change teams. I don't know if it is the system change or what. So unless there is a decent difference in money I'd always prefer to keep the guys we have. How many big money guys go on to be real huge on their next team?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar