BURN Mularkey?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanthakur, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

As RollTide said in another thread....
    "We are 5-27 the last 2 years and you fire a coach who is 3-4?"

If people don't see that this team has improved...they are ignorant or just want to b1tch about everything.
    All the Mularkey hate and the Dick Lebeau love normally going around....defense stunk it up today. Just sayin....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

did you bounce your head off the concrete or something?"

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yes and no. Cox gets carted off. We got to Luck a number of times. They didn't look amazing but they didn't look THAT bad as a whole. I mean that secondary is just atrocious. McCourty let Street convert a huge 3 and long to help the Colts take the lead.

People want to focus on the last big play that caused our loss, but it's about the whole game and all the mistakes along the way.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

should have stopped blitzing into MAX protect because it left a pretty real turrible secondary in m2m all day and THAT why annie & ty could abuse those bums all day.

DLB did not change his D to adjust to what the ponies were doing.

totally MMs fault as he was in fact completly outcoached - again

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they were in the m2m way to much but yeah when they went zone on the occasion that TE just caught it for 8-9 yds and a 1d

D was horrid today but I guess they stuck with that loser gameplan on matter what.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I agree, but we can't run every play.

Mariota is suppose to set up the run, not the run set up Mariota.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

even if this game isn't on mularkey he's still a ****ing scrub coach that would max out as uniform washer in any other team

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

When we say burn do we mean it literally? Just asking because I'm ok with it....and fatass too. LMAO

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

exactly,... murray goes 4 yards, he goes 6 yards then we pass for 0 yards, pass two more times and punt.
    why can't it work both ways? i don't see many play action bootleg plays and i believe he would excel with that play as he can run. Use his skills to his advtantage

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Seems about 3-4 times a year the ***-ans mail in an effort...today was one of those...fire mulsuky.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar