Bulluck Wants Young to Start

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i don't see this as just some linebacker commenting on the starting qb...

i see this as the titans best player and team leader as voicing his opinion on the direction of the team...

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

:ha: :ha:

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sounds like Bulluck is throwing Collins and the coaching staff under the bus to me. He is gone, out of here, traded since that is all it takes :suspect:

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I agree Keith.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Speak it Keith, VY needs to start soon

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

In my opinion, team leaders should not undermine their coaches decisions.

That's the job of the fans! START VINCE YOUNG.

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Although I agree with Bulluck, I think he's getting a little out of line with all his quotes to the media. I'm sure he's just frustrated.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:scared: i hope coach doesn't bench him because of it

9. SteveH

SteveH Starter

I think it's great that Bulluck feels this way - and that he likes Vince
    But it's not his place to say it to the media..
    I think it makes it all the more harder for Fisher, heaps more pressure on him..
    If he goes with Collins this Sunday, we all know our best player disagrees with it.. the TV crews, newspapers will have a field day.. they can whip this up as much as they want.. Hey Drew do you agree with Bulluck? Pacman, what do you think? not good..
    It could be of course that Fish has already decided to start VY .. and has told Bulluck.. but that seems a bit too far fetched!

10. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I certainly don't blame Bullock for making the statement but it would probably have been better not to voice it to the media. No way Fisher starts VY against the Dallas defense , Colts or Greg Williams defense it doesn' make sense. I believe he will be the starter after the bye week against Houston unless Collins wins 2 of the 3 games with great performances but not much chance of that. The schedule after the bye week is much better for a rookie and will give VY a chance to be very sucessful for the last 10 games. I think this has been the plan all a long and one of the reasons Collins is here, he will live with it Volek wouldn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar