Buddy Ryan at the game, same sec as the Mcnair family, insight from a legend.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hellblitzer, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Buddy was sitting in sec. 112 about row j-k about middle of the isle. Nice guy, had some insight on the game. He said Young had all the tools and we should let him "do his thing" more, but working on him passing first was the right approach. He asked what we thought of Fisher, as fans. I replied I'd tell him at the end of the 4th qu. depending on how conservative he got trying to hold onto the lead. I told him Jim Schwartz was too "statistical". When I left, I looked at him and said "well today he sucks, he doesnt know how too finish"... Buddy just smiled, said " they should have opened it up too score on the drive before last". Michele Mcnair and family was sitting close to us in 112, row A. Front row, basically right across from where their seats were, but this time right behind the visitor's bench. Steve's kids are growing. Anyway, just an FYI.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sounds like some pretty darn good seats you got.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Didn't Mechelle, her sister Chas and Momma C look cute in their matching purple camo outfits? At the end of the game security allowed them to come down to where the players' family area is.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

women...:hmm:

5. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Didnt pay any attention to the "Camo". The kids were cute though.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I was at the "Bounty Bowl" that that fat turd coached at. He was a jackass that day....well and many others.

Seemed like we went too conservative there at the end. They started stuffing the run, but we kept going to it.

Sigh, of all teams to lose a heartbreaker to :hang:

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

:barf:

:shocked: :sleepy:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

be nice.

9. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

You should have ask him why he thought Fish keeps Schwartz around

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Next time, tell him we should have opened it up with the chuck and duck offense because Rex's defense has been pretty sorry all year. Then run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar