Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bud Adams is a multi-millionaire are you?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CollinsQB, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CollinsQB Rookie

Moolah:
    $45
    Until you guys make millions of dollars and own your own team it is completely unfair to get down on Bud Adams like you are. He has just shown a steady hand in dealing with this situation and basically put it to bed, but you all know better than him? You want him to just start firing people because you are all upset and not thinking clearly. What good will that do?

This man has had major success in life and knows how to deal with these situations, I seem to remember other times he has spoken up and stuff got done, he is respected and this will all as he says go away soon enough.
    1 people high five this.
  2. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Just because hes rich doesn't mean hes making the right decision...
  3. customtitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $120
    because money makes you smart..... really? (see: pacman jones, also a millionaire)
  4. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    No, but I will be.
  5. KC_Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $35
    What a horrible thread. How does having millions make you smart? How well have those Redskins done the last few years with that super rich Dan Snyder running things?
  6. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Umm... Transport me back in time 50 years and give me insider information on Oil wells being drilled in Texas. That would make me as smart as Bud Adams. You dont have to be smart to be rich, you gotta hit the iron while its hot.
  7. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    He's a terrible NFL owner, hence the 0 superbowl wins in 50 years.
    1 people high five this.
  8. CollinsQB Rookie

Moolah:
    $45
    Turning this potential disaster around just like that makes him very smart.

Press conference = VY thumb is ok, we are putting the BS behind us and making a playoff run w/ VY starting vs. Houston.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,203
    I have millions. Can I be a critic now?
  10. customtitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $120
    none of that has anything to do with being rich.... :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.