Bud Adams has died

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Not doing so hot over there on the Rams bandwagon, huh? LOL

GTFO

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Hate so see Bud go, but we all knew that his days on this earth were numbered. lots of great memories were left behind though and he'll always be remembered here in Tennessee. Thank you Bud for the Titans. I never really watched football until they came here. So moving forward hopefully we'll be moving upward as well. Lets win some games for Bud.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ok

Let me ask you and anyone reading this, how did you feel when Amano was hurt and forced to the sidelines last year? Relieved I bet.

To some people this is a relief, whether you agree or not thats how those people feel.

Personally I find the timing of Max's comments to the only thing really wrong. If he voiced that same opinion last week no ones fighting with him. I'll miss Bud and today thats really the only appropriate thing to feel. Without him there's no Titans.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Amano isn't dead

And timing had nothing to do with it, people were still tore apart for suggesting it years ago.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

[​IMG]

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Personally I said that I am not happy he is hurt but I think the team is better off which is a heck of a lot different then saying "Yay Bud Adams' is dead"

Also some people feel American solders are killed in battle because "God hates gay people" and protest funerals. They are call ---holes and I call them out on it whenever I get the chance.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Every funeral always has those lost relatives that show up.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

May already be covered here but did choice to wear traditional Titans uniforms yesterday have anything to do with Bud's imminent passing?
    Bad game - but thy looked darn good...

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Rip bud. Thanks for the team captain. And the double one gun salutes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar