Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Bud Adams has died

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Oct 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 18 users.
  1. MaxFischer Rookie

Moolah:
    $270
    Lots of people hate Bud Adams and many have good reason for it. You should be able to handle criticism of your team's owner.

If you want to appeal to the mods, I suggest you read over the forum rules:

7. Agree to disagree. Everyone's opinion counts, is valued, and should be respected. If you can't respect someone's point of view -- ignore it! Personally attacking another poster by name-calling will not be tolerated. You may call someone's comments "stupid" without calling the person who made the post "stupid". Take any negative personal stuff to a private message or e-mail.

Or, you can continue to fantasize about a dude jerking off with hot sauce...
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,726
    Ok...lets keep this civil given the topic. Anyone interested in taking shots at each other take it to IM.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddd!!!!!!!!

Big Time Titan high fives this.
  3. MaxFischer Rookie

Moolah:
    $270

I'm a POS, yet you're wishing me death. Gotcha.

He's a bad person for how he orchestrated the move, yes. At least Art Modell had a little class.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900

:disappointed:

Come on man. Give us a little credit.

I came in here expecting to see exactly what I am seeing. Nothing but respect.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    Criticism isn't a problem; lousy form, etiquette and memorial decorum is. Not too hard to figure out, sparky.
    nbtoppers2, corymiller and Bonky high five this.
  5. Fishman35 Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    So there are folks who accused Adams of Moneyball tactics, bad decisions, (AKA VY), and many will never forgive him for moving the team, (read the Texan's boards), but he was a pioneer with Lamar Hunt. the NFL would never be the HUGE sport it is today without him.

I grew up here, but moved to St. Louis and Atlanta in 1990 before moving back home in 95. I got spolied watching professional sports in these other cities. I was very happy to get the Titans and Preds to our city, and no matter how you feel about Adams, he made it possible.

RIP Bud.
    Bonky high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    Cow trolls are butthurt cause their team sucks.
    nbtoppers2, GoT and Finnegan2win high five this.
  6. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    45. Don't be a complete stick bundle. If you insist on bundling sticks proceed to http://www.texanstalk.com for all your cõck gobbling needs.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    :biglaugh: