Bud Adams Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Mar 19, 2012.

1. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

i'm a fan of 1,3,4...i just dont agree with bringing in super old (36) center...i'd rather draft a young one and let him learn under hutch/stewar/roos ....

We shall see shortly though.
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

Woah now! Saying Amano is the worst player in NFL history is stretching it a bit don't ya think? The name Ryan Leaf rings a bell in that category. Amano just needs to be moved back to guard where he belongs.
  3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I didn't mean that obviously. I was just trying to lighten up the mood and make a small joke. He sucks really really bad though lol.
  4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Starter Tip Jar Donor

Good response Bud....I am still a bit ticked at the way you handled the process, but the good news is that it wound up costing the Broncos more money, not us.

He really needed to do this, to publicly pat his team on the head. I am sure that, if you got one of the FO guys at a bar over beers, you would find out that this was definitely not the direction that they wanted to go. But they soldiered on, did the best they could, and Bud recognizes that.
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

My avatar says it all.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Yea Amano may suck tons, but JaMarcus Russel for one is a name probably better associated with "worst player in NFL history".
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Maybe the "biggest bust in NFL history" not worst player. I'm sure we don't even remember the name of the real worst NFL player, because they probably never stuck on a team.

Chris Henry, for one.. was one of the worst i've seen. I'm sure he's not the worst.

And BTW, Don't buy into Saturday just because of the name. He was terrible last year. he has gone way downhill, and he was not one of the bright spots on possibly the worst O line in the game last year. He is DONE.

Dallas Clark is even more toast than Saturday is.
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Nice statement Bud

Now please, STFU and let the people you hired do their job lol.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

i would like to thank bud adams for trying to get a injured qb who no one knows if he will last a full season at all again and for costing us the chance to have potentially a top5 defensive line in the league if we would of went after mario and drafted a dt or 2 in the draft as i assume we will go out with a full defense draft...so thanks for all that bud....

i would actually like to thank webster, MR, and munch for signing hutch though as we all know we needed a upgrade....now were at a stall for bud being an old owner who lost his mind and went after a starting qb that had neck surgery the past year when we had two qb's on the roster that were capable of starting and one is our future...
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You would have been with giving Mario Williams 100 million dollars? lol