Browns fire Rob Chudzinski

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He got a 1st round pick for Richardson. Genius.

He tried to trade Josh Gordon like an idiot, but lucky for him it didn't work.

Maybe he can trade us both Haden and Gordon for a 1st rounder.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

You can remove the rumor tag. Its now official.

Cleveland Browns@Browns 9m
    BREAKING: The Browns have relieved Head Coach Rob Chudzinski of his duties, the organization announced Sunday night.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

There has to be something behind the scenes with this whole ordeal.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I agree. A GM looks like a fool when he fires a coach one year after hiring him.

5. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

2 great offensive coordinator candidates available in him and Norv Turner.

6. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Especially when they showed improvement..

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The only thing worse than a fake ass fan is a fan that truly thinks he is superior to other fans. Seems it's common amongst the "real" aka "fake ass fans" and in general "posters" and "humans" around here.

I never act that way of course. Because I'm better than you. As a fan. And human.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well, I speculated earlier that they may have fired him because they did not get the first pick in the draft. It is possible that Mike Lombardi or the new owner wanted him to try to lose and he did not follow their orders. It would not be the first time a Cleveland tried to have the worst record.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Damn my heart goes out to the Browns fans. This is just pathetic management. As bad as Munchak has been at least he has had management's support. How can you fire the coach that you hired after his 1st year? Not just that the Browns actually played much better than they did last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar