Brown to start w/ White!!!????!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Isnt Brown injured, again......
    Id rather see Henry in anyways

2. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

i dont care who gets the ball, but they really need to make White a short yardage/goaline back....and have Brown or Henry get the bulk of the carries throughout a game

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I hope Sapp falls on Brown's ankle first play of the game. Don't wish an injury for Chris, but it's the only way Henry will play it seems...

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

You just did....:rolleyes:

5. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I like Brown better then White, unless its a short yardage situation. I haven't seen Henry enough to give him any starting job but he looked really good sunday and I think he should be given a chance to run on a few plays...it would help white or brown because Henry has game breaking SPEED and would open up oppurtunities.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Fisher is a former player. He Coaches and makes decisions from a player's perspective. He routinely doesn't believe in a player losing his job due to an injury.

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Right, let's just throw talent out the window.

8. alzarius

alzarius Guest

Its about giving the player a shot. I know Fisher has never sat someone who needs to be on the field over a vet before..................

But hey, apparently most people are happy with our running game

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i was just about to say something of that nature...

...Chris Henry will be in there with fresh legs by mid-third quarter...:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar