Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Brown paper bag time (Titans stink).

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJFish The Arkansan

Moolah:
    $0
    I hope we lose every mother fackin game until there are DRASTIC organizational changes. No use winning any more pointless games this season because they will only make that Fisher faggat look good.

On a side note- I hate having to misspell "Bad Words" in order for them to be posted.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $745
    HAHA this post isnt getting enough attention.:ha:
  2. TJFish The Arkansan

Moolah:
    $0
    I really wish we could have an epic turnaroud after firing Fisher mid-season, but who do we have on the staff right now that could replace him? Cecil? HELL NO.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,273
    The Ravens went a few games with a offensive TD the year they won it I think.
  3. Bababooey Veteran

Wright
    Moolah:
    $148
    Gotta agree. Fisher is useless at this point and VY has already proven he's more than willing to be immature time and time again. If it weren't for his illness, I'd say Heimerdinger would be a suitable interim HC.
    1 people high five this.
  4. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    If Fisher gets another job in 30 secs I hope its somewhere in the AFC South so the Titans can get two easy wins every season
    1 people high five this.
  5. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,627
    McGinnis would be a good interim HC except his defense sucks.

Munchak would be fun to watch.
  6. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Back to Back seasons of losing 6 games in a row.

Yes we are only on a 5 game losing streak this year, but c'mon. nobody in the world really thinks a upset Manning will lose to this team on Thursday.

So we have a coach who has went on a 0-6 slide in back to back seasons. How is he not fired? thats a terrible stat even for a rookie coach, much less Jeff Fisher. But Jeff has a reason for ever loss but himself.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,747
    I hope to God he gets fired.
  8. customtitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $120
    he's well respected and been in the league a very long time.... never forget that
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.