Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Broncos v Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    all that needs to be said
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,185
    I agree. I've felt this was the Pats SB to lose ever since the season ended. I did think the Broncos were the one team that had the best chance of knocking them out though. But hey, you never know what's gonna happen. That's why they play the games.

At this point I'm saying it's a New England/Green Bay Super Bowl. I think the football gods are setting up a GB/Seattle rematch for the NFC championship, and GB will get sweet revenge for that screwjob earlier in the season.

Pats vs. Pack would definitely be the most entertaining SB IMO. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,045
    Kinda sick of the Pats making it though.
    Sonic28 high fives this.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,185
    Me too but if the Titans aren't in it ( :biglaugh: ) I'm pretty much just rooting for an entertaining, close game.
  4. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,943
    Me too. I'll never forget Spygate.

But there is no denying the Pats, belichek, and Brady are quality. Hate it, but have to give credit where it's due.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,045
    Yeah, I don't have the hatred for Brady that others seem too. I like the guy, but I'm not a huge fan of domination by one team for a long period (unless it's mine). It makes the sport boring which is probably why I never got into Soccer.
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,185
    Personally I think Spygate is way overblown. It's a blight on the legacy, sure. But like you said, Brady, Bill, and that FO are all quality. You don't fluke (or even cheat) your way to that kind of a track record.

Bob Kraft is a top-notch owner too. I'd kill to have a guy like that running the show here.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,045
    It is cheating though and it's a pretty big advantage. They got off lightly.
  6. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,943
    Don't know if somebody said it but that broncos ravens game one of the best I've seen in a while. Great win by the Ravens.
    Alex1939 high fives this.
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,185
    No doubt. I just hate when people use Spygate to somehow discredit ALL their success. Not that you were. But I hear it quite a bit. Usually from jealous fans of lesser teams.