Broncos @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Just so you know...I stopped calling him Featherstone today. CJ is my new Featherstone now.

2. Don Johnson

Don Johnson Detective Sonny Crockett

lol i was subscribed to this guy he makes kick a** highlights

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea he does, his on of britt is awesome

4. Don Johnson

=/ what bugs me is who is this guy what is his profile on here and who has the time to surveillance these post????

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

i lurked on here for years before i had an email i could register with.

6. Don Johnson

yeah that makes since lol i bet hes gonna make another one for the browns or steelers game

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i think it's ryudo..... just a speculation

8. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Its Don Johnson.

Can't get one over on my fancy detective skills, I watch Psych.

9. Don Johnson

And what makes you think that Mr detective maybe your the one who did it its ok if you did its totally true on the vid :)

10. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Your posts were what raised my suspicions. Add in your signature picture here and your Youtube profile. Your Youtube profile also mentions your high school which is located in Virginia...the very same Virginia you claim to be from in your profile here!

I've got some pretty solid circumstantial evidence, but I wouldn't take that alone to court. No, what I really need here is a confession to make this one airtight.

And here it is: http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?p=743804#post743804

Has the jury reached a verdict? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar