Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Britt sucks move on

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 29, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    He can be a great decoy.
  2. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    You DO realize he caught all 5 passes that came his way Sunday. The only two that didnt count were the BS OPI plays
  3. Don Johnson Detective Sonny Crockett

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $155
    Sometimes, actually most of the time I doubt the intelligence or lack thereof of this fanbase
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  4. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    I lost conscientious after reading, "Stevens can be Hernandez." :huh:

Heh but seriously, I am losing patience with Britt as much as the next guy but still not ready to pull the cord on him just yet. Too talented and young still. When is his contract up?? That last year before it he should go for 80 catches, 12 touchdowns. Then go back to being injured by Week-3 every year once he cashes in ...
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I thought we were back to liking him and thinking he was good. Why do we hate him again this week?
    TitansWillWin2 and Riverman high five this.
  6. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    I think people like his "Big-Play ability" potential week-by-week.

But people are tired, of the constant nagging injuries, butter-hands (vs pittsburgh), on track for more DUI's than games-played, off-the-field arrests and other red-flag's and maturities issues ...

Britt sort of reminds me Dez Bryant from Dallas. Both are big-play, young receivers who arn't fully playing up to potentional, showing glimpses of greatness but the cons are outweighing the pro's for both talented receivers.
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,829
    The weather changed.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720
    britt will be on this team next year and we would be crazy to let him go. If he sucks and gets hurt next year then let him go.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,977
    Cause we aren't going to re-sign a guy that is either hurt or will get league suspended for something.

Just roll with Nate and Wright and see if they are legit 1 and 2 for the future.
  9. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I don't think either of them can be that elite down the field threat most teams are seeking for the #1 wideout. They are both possession type guys.