Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Britt intent on making good impression with new Head Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,807
    One has to want to rise above his raising before it happens. Britt is so young and dumb that he doesn't realize he has to give up these so-called friends if he ever hopes to make it in this world. I hope the light dawns before it's too late.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,014
    Another case of a guy not being able to escape his bum-azz friends after finding success.

Gotta ditch the clowns, Kenny. Ask Pacman.
    2 people high five this.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,167
    That's what I just don't get about people like that. Despite numerous examples of what not to do, they still don't get it. It's really hard for me to feel bad for people like that. I know it must be tough to quit hanging out with childhood friends. But do you want to be a millionaire superstar who is set up for life or do you want to be a thug? Eventually that faux thug life is gonna come back to bite you in the @$$.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,564
    I was in Jersey City not long ago, and my God is that place a dump. No wonder people kill people there. If I had to live there, I'd probably have 10 dead bodies under my porch. It really is a depressing place to be. People should know by now though, YOU DON'T DUMP BODIES IN THE HUDSON ANYMORE! They always wash up.

Kenny, Get you stuff together man.
  5. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    I'm not gonna blame Kenny for sticking up and posting bail for his friends. Did he say he agreed with what his friend(s) did? No. Sure, some can see it as endorsing bad behavior but its not like he messed up, he just helped out a friend in need. How would this story change if it were a family member that got arrested for doing something stupid? Would he be expected to turn his back on them too?

As long as he stays out of trouble himself, how he chooses to spend his money is his business as far as I'm concerned. He has made some pretty idiotic decisions with parking tickets and bar fighting recently though which have to stop.
  6. Ai2Ai Rookie

Moolah:
    $3
    They've done a pretty good job of cleaning up Jersey City recently..
  7. SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    98.6% of new jersey just plain sucks
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    Guys, you wouldn't get it. It's a Jersey thing.
  9. lateknight Master Opinionist

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $125
    He's rich. He needs to find a new home.
  10. LoneStarPhan Starter

Klug
    Moolah:
    $176
    If he said he would pay the bond, he should have paid it. Still, seems strange the bond folks didn't get a form signed. I'm pretty sure they don't put up money without getting the paperwork done.

Regardless, I would not be surprised to see the NFL give Britt a game or two suspension for conduct detrimental to the NFL.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.