Britt in the Clear

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

OH! [​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I don't care if we lose to the Boston Celtics. I want in! It sucks not being a playoff team, absolutely sucks!
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

if we cant score 1 point against the texans, we aint making no playoffs son.
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

On one hand we did have a rookie QB. But on the other hand we couldn't run the ball at all. IMO if we can't run any better than that we shouldn't win another game.
  5. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Special Teams Standout

The spark

Was thinking the same thing....

Untill I heard Kerry Collins is coming back next week. He'll provide a much needed spark.
  6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Eff that. Making the playoffs 9-7 or 10-6 then getting blown up by a real team just sucks. I'd rather go 5-11 and get a new coach and a good first round pick. Why pick 25th in the first round and have nothing but another one and done playoff year and a decent reason to keep Fish around (backing into the playoffs after this debacle would be enough for Bud to not pull the trigger on a new coach). I want to be a real playoff team...one that other teams are afraid to play. If we make the playoffs it's just an easy bye into the next round for some lucky team.
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'd like to make playoffs and have Fish gone at the end of the season. This team should've lost 2 games (Chargers and Steelers). We should've beaten everybody else on the schedule.

I think Kerry can help the team atleast put up points. If we can get some defensive problems fixed we'll have a shot. It's gonna take a lot more aggressive play calling though.
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

what section is your PSL in???
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I hope we don't bring Britt back too soon. Don't want this injury to linger for his career.
  10. Jessica

Jessica Special Teams Standout

I guess we'll see. :scared:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.