Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Britt in the Clear

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,193
    OH! [IMG]
    1 people high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,081
    I don't care if we lose to the Boston Celtics. I want in! It sucks not being a playoff team, absolutely sucks!
  3. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    if we cant score 1 point against the texans, we aint making no playoffs son.
  4. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    On one hand we did have a rookie QB. But on the other hand we couldn't run the ball at all. IMO if we can't run any better than that we shouldn't win another game.
  5. Illegal Hit Special Teams Standout

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $294
    The spark

Was thinking the same thing....

Untill I heard Kerry Collins is coming back next week. He'll provide a much needed spark.
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Eff that. Making the playoffs 9-7 or 10-6 then getting blown up by a real team just sucks. I'd rather go 5-11 and get a new coach and a good first round pick. Why pick 25th in the first round and have nothing but another one and done playoff year and a decent reason to keep Fish around (backing into the playoffs after this debacle would be enough for Bud to not pull the trigger on a new coach). I want to be a real playoff team...one that other teams are afraid to play. If we make the playoffs it's just an easy bye into the next round for some lucky team.
  7. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    I'd like to make playoffs and have Fish gone at the end of the season. This team should've lost 2 games (Chargers and Steelers). We should've beaten everybody else on the schedule.

I think Kerry can help the team atleast put up points. If we can get some defensive problems fixed we'll have a shot. It's gonna take a lot more aggressive play calling though.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,953

what section is your PSL in???
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    I hope we don't bring Britt back too soon. Don't want this injury to linger for his career.
  9. Jessica Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $82
    I guess we'll see. :scared:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.