Bring Tebow!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Dec 23, 2012.

1. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

I'm kidding, but lately I haven't seen enough of Jake Locker that would tell me he is the QB of the future. What makes me it the worst is that when Locker drops back to pass I rather him run than pass and that's terrible! I felt the same way with Vince Young. ( we know how that turned out )

Out of all my seasons as a titans fan (14 years) this is tied with the last year of McNair as a Titan. I hope Bud Adams realizes that unfortunately Munchack is not a head coach in this league.

Here's to hope... Hope that the titans gets things together and we can get back to playing with heart. Yes, I do want the team to win but I don't want the team to quit like they did today.
  2. Tim

Tim Special Teams Standout

I would let locker go with this coaching staff.... draft another Qb and let him sit behind Matt, I know its like hitting the reset button but locker doesn't have it. Or bench locker for next season and let him learn so more and work on getting better
  3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Matt is too old man. He can't throw an accurate pass over 20 yards anymore. We already tried that game plan.
  4. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

Would it shock people if we clean house and we look into drafting Geno Smith?
  5. Tim

I'd pass on him. Who else is out there?
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I'd be surprised at that. I think Locker gets one more year despite a coaching change. Got to give him more than 16 starts. Plus, I don't think Geno Smith is the answer either.
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

The Rusty Hammer.
  8. Tim

As a pure passer, I like the bray kid at Tennessee. Overall play maker id take umm? Idk, really no big names this year. Locker seems to be what we'll be stuck with. But id draft someone to compete with him
  9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Maybe there's a hidden gem in the draft like a Russell Wilson. Or perhaps a quality vet will slip through the cracks again, like Drew Bree's did? Or maybe a real coaching staff can get Locker to play up to his expectations? Who knows but one things for sure this coaching staff has to go, everyone has under performed on this team, not just Locker!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

Locker will get 1 more year AT LEAST. Why in the hell do we need to waste a pick when we have no safeties, no oline, no second RB, and no dline?