Bring in Colin Kap.?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That and the fact that he has made his celebrity about his socio-political views rather than his play on the field. Kaep chose that- not the rest of the "oppressive" world. And this current narrative is such a divisive distraction- what coach/GM/owner wants to deal with that on top of everything else in an already extremely difficult league to consistently win.

Being a victim is "so in" these days.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Your last paragraph seems to be what most people don't understand. Even if he is better than a team's current 2nd stringer... who cares. If you lose your starting qb, for the most part you are screwed anyway. If you are going to be screwed, might as well be with someone who isn't going to cause any controversy at all compared to someone who is.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Bye!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Go ahead and stop watching please

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think its time for some fans to stop holding the franchise back and to stop watching if they feel that strongly.

Also urge Americans on the fence to not tolerate Americans (traitors) who don't look out for their fellow Americans and defer to the state.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

This is my position as well. I’m sure they can learn the offense as long as they don’t have to throw or move around. It doesn’t have to be Kaep but damn if it was I wouldn’t be chalking our games up to automatic L’s when Mariota is out if he was here. We need someone here that at least has a chance to grow. Remember how much fun it was to cheer on Rusty? Yeah he sucked but was more fun to see someone like him get a chance rather than just pack it in with Kassel.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

People wanting Kap like hes good lol. Keep watching the MSM you all are getting brainwashed.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He can be goodish

And by good I mean he can scramble around and steal yards vs man coverage

That's his 1 and only real asset

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Cassel and Weeden don't even have that quality.

Reality... Kaepernick >> Cassel+Weeden

Talent-wise, anyway.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- my fellow Americans who don’t work or receive a subsidy should support me when I protest rich people having to pay higher taxes......

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar